Saturday, January 17, 2009

start of a new beginning

I don't know why I got one of these. I guess I just wanted something new...when everything else in my life is old. I'm jobless, still living with my mom, all my stuff still in Alabama. I'm just bored of this. I wish I was still working at Fujifilm. The work was good. The pay was good. Even the workers were good. How am I gonna find something like that again? I could go back in the fall, when things pick up there again, but what do I do until then? I need a job. I need to get out of here. Christopher and I need to find an apartment soon. We're both going crazy. His mom drives him nuts and not having my own stuff drives me nuts. I hate to regret, but man...was I stupid? To get married at nineteen, move all my shit down to Alabama, then leave everything there when things get rough. I'm not saying I should have stayed there...I'm just saying I should have thought things through and know that he wouldn't have come through for me. Why should I trust him anymore? I should have did things on my own and just brought everything back with me when I could. I can't let people tell me what to do anymore. I just have to think for myself and do it on my own. I won't get anywhere with letting people do it for me.


So this is me...I'm not sure if I like it yet or not...but I'm trying to.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, you know you guys can hang out / sleep over here any time. About moving to AL, you followed your heart, there is no shame in that. You were not stupid in leaving, you were strong. Many girls would have just stayed, because its easy. You weren't happy and you did something about it, that is very brave. I love youuuuu! <3

    ReplyDelete